SoHum Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial and outreach support for Southern Humboldt Community Healthcare District.
Our vision is three-fold:
- To fund and support facility needs for optimal patient health.
- To complete the capital campaign to build a new hospital.
- To support healthcare initiatives and community grant-making in promoting health and wellness in Southern Humboldt County.
Access to modern medical care is a vital part of our community infrastructure and the well-being of those we serve, especially those with the greatest travel challenges. Every minute counts when the unexpected happens. SoHum Health saves lives by delivering the most advanced healthcare technologies possible, including emergency services, radiology, CT, mammography, ultrasound, home health visits, primary care, and skilled nursing.
Gifts to SoHum Health Foundation improve the quality of life for residents of Southern Humboldt, and allow them to live and thrive in the community we all love.
To support the Southern Humboldt Community Healthcare District in sustaining high-quality healthcare services in our rural community.
Foundation Board Members:
- Pat Neighbors, Chair – CEO, Vocality Community Credit Union
- Jennifer Gutierrez, Vice Chair – Operations Manager, SoHum Health
- Justin Crellin, Treasurer – Administrative Director, Friends of the Lost Coast
- Corinne Stromstad, Secretary – District Board Chair, SoHum Health
- Nick Vogel – Executive Director, Healy Senior Center
- Ross Huber – Mechanical Engineer, Huber C&D
- Matt Rees, MBA – CEO, SoHum Health
- Marisa Formosa – Public Affairs & Philanthropy Officer, Planned Parenthood Northern California
- Carolyn Hino-Bourassa – Pharmacist
- Barb Truitt – District Board Member, SoHum Health
- Bea Anderson – Retired Realtor
- Michelle Bushnell – District 2 County Supervisor
- Linda Candiotti, PA-C – Clinic Provider, SoHum Health
- Maggie Carey – Founder, Briceland Vineyards
- David Katz and Anne Braak-Katz – Founder, Alternative Energy Engineering Solar
- Rip Kirby – Owner, The Humboldt Independent
- John Porter – Managing Partner, Benbow Inn
- Jeff Stewart – President, Blue Star Gas
- Tina Tvedt Schaible – Executive Director, Redwoods Rural Health Center
- Brian Walker – Rotaplast International, Board Emeritus
- Chelsea Brown, Development Director – email@example.com